Photo Shoot & Virtual Tour Prep
A professional photo session & virtual tour is a great way to showcase your home. Over 1000 area real estate agents and thousands of prospective home buyers will have a chance to preview your home on-line. This expands the marketing to reach beyond the traditional local buyer and allows your agent to reach much larger audiences. Many homes don’t get the showings they deserve because the prospective buyer wanted to see more. Our photos feature the widest angles, professional lighting and state of the art digital fusing. What they can’t do is stage the house. That’s up to you.
In order to provide you with the best photos here are a few housekeeping items we would like to review.
- No cars in the driveway.
- A freshly cut lawn is preferred. Green is good, water and fertilize.
- Remove any yard clutter prior to the photo shoot.
- Giving the house and driveway a quick rinse with the garden hose will help knock down any dirt and highlight the colors.
- Remove pool toys, yard tools etc and uncover grill and position at best angle. No visible debris in photos
- Turn on all the interior lights (no burnt out light bulbs and no lamps without ligh bulbs)
- Turn off the rotating fan blades
- Open all the window shades and blinds.
- Remove all counter debris. No paper towel rolls, no dish soap or towels, no sponges, no toiletries such as tooth paste. Limit hygiene items in showers.
- Remove all dining, coffee, end table debris and clutter. Decrease number of counter appliances, refrigerator magnets and counter photos.
- Set the dining table with your best display plates and centerpiece.
- Consider fresh flower centerpieces.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Remove pet toys & bowls. No visible trash cans (this includes bathrooms).
Here is a link to a printable version. Great prep makes for great photos.